August 2, 2007

Thank you

I had an entire post pre-written offline about my lack of blogging and knitting recently, and my sense that I had completely and totally lost my mojo. And I'll post a modified version of it soon, and there will be WIP pictures, and knitting, and snark again. Soon.

But for now, I have to just say thank you to my wonderful, wonderful Sockapalooza sock pal, Amy. I got my package tonight, and I briefly flirted with the idea that I would wait until I had finished my own Sockapalooza socks before opening it. Then I admitted that I have no self-control and opened the package immediately.

And I was floored, yet again, by the talent and kindness and thoughtfulness of other knitters.

The socks are gorgeous, and they fit perfectly, and they are exactly the same beautiful blue-green-teal color as several of the loveliest yarns I have ever posted about. They are just the most perfect, gorgeously colored, soft and delicious socks I could ever ask for. Plus, there were goodies. Pictures and a full post to come soon, I promise.

But for now, just a sincere and heartfelt thank you to Amy in Charleston.

You are fabulous.

1 comment:

Macoco said...

I wouldn't have had that sort of self control either. I can't wait to see the socks, they sound beautiful.